- Anxiety affecting a music performance?
- Exam nerves?
- Paralysing fear during a sporting competition?
How frustrating can it be to prepare for an important event, only to find on the day or during the build up that your nerves are getting in the way? This could be a written exam or a practical performance – perhaps a music exam, a presentation, an interview, a driving test or a sporting competition?
- Feel confident going into an exam?
- Feel calm before and during a presentation?
- Concentrate and deliver your best in your performance?
- Overcome negative self-beliefs?
- Handle unhelpful perfectionism and procrastination?
The practical bit. I work in person or via Skype. A format that has proved effective is as follows:
- An initial 15 minute consultation to decide whether it is a good decision for us to work together
- One 90-minute session
- Two further one hour sessions
This package costs £170
After this, further sessions can be booked at a cost of £60 per hour.
Contact me for a free 15-minute chat to see if working with me is the right thing for you.
07710 172976 (UK)
New programme: Light Life Living
Light Life Living is a new programme, created by Sue Hughes and Emma Watson, designed to help you as you learn to move towards a healthier and more authentic version of yourself. To find out more about it, click on the button below.